UA-53786252-1

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Xtava Spiral Curl Hair Curling Iron
Want to achieve beautiful, professional salon looking curls? Well you can with the Xtava curling iron. It features a fast heat up and a max temperature of 400 degrees. It has spiral curl guides that make it really easy to align my hair on the curling iron. You don;t have to worry about getting creases in your curls either. They turn out in perfect spirals every time.
 There's a really nice clip on this curling iron that allows you to clip the ends of your strand of hair on the iron. Then you just simply wind your hair around in the spiral grooves and wait 5 to 10 seconds and release your hair from the clip. The 360 degree power cord and lighted On/Off indicator light also help make curling your hair easy as can be. The barrel of this curling iron is ceramic so its safe to use everyday on your hair. And you don't have to worry about frizz, or heat damage to your hair.


Before trying this I had never used a curling iron before, and just take a look at the gorgeous results after my first use!



My hair is very and I mean very thick and it did take me awhile to curl all my hair but it was really easy with this curling iron. My hair came out in perfect spirals and it even stayed curled well into the next day. I love how good this curling iron made my hair look!! I received lots of compliments all day long on how beautiful my hair looked and I couldn't have been more proud.

If you would like to purchase a Xtava Spiral Curling Iron for yourself or as a gift to someone please click on this link to place your order:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair loss simply gorgeous! This curling iron is AMAZING! I LOVE THE BLUE!

    ReplyDelete