UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cool One Beer Chillers
 I am forever looking for a way to keep my drink cold while I'm drinking it. These Cool One Beer Chillers do the trick. You can use these for more than just beer. They can be used with wine coolers, sodas, or anything packaged in a beer like bottle. I use mine in my favorite wine coolers and they work great. They are made of high quality stainless steel and are really easy to use. All you need to do is freeze them in your freezer for about 45 minutes to an hour, then slide them down into your drink. They keep your drink cold and refreshing from the first sip to the last drop. They can be used over and over again and our dishwasher safe. I just rinse mine under the faucet and dry, then put them back in the freezer until next time I'm ready to use. 

Makes a great Holiday gift and is great for entertaining. To get yours please click the link right here: Cool One Beer Chillers

#coolone

Feeling Lucky?? Well enter my giveaway for your very own set of Cool One Beer Chillers. Good Luck!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome! They make your drink look nicer too!

    ReplyDelete