UA-53786252-1

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tuna Squish Review

Tuna Squish 
"Never Touch  Your Tuna"


Here's a really handy product for anyone who hates getting the tuna oil or water on their hands. Its called the Tuna Squish. How it works is that you use your can opener to open your can of tuna like you normally do. Then instead of using your finger to squeeze down on the lid and drain the tuna over the sink, you use this little tool. It holds the can and the top has a built in magnet that grabs a hold of the lid. Then you just squeeze both handles together and drain your tuna over the sink like you normally would. After draining, then you just pull apart the handles and the lid is held by the magnet. There's a release button on top that allows you to release the lid over your trash can. And there you have it, no mess and no smelly tuna juice on your hands. 

It took me a few tries to get the hang of it, but once I did it worked great. I used a generic brand tuna which had a thicker metal lid than name brands so the Tuna Squish had a bit of trouble holding onto the lid. But when I tried it a second time a few days later with a StarKist can it held onto the lid securely. If you're like me and hate getting tuna odor on your hands, then be sure to click this link and pick one of these up for yourself or as a gift:

As always thanks for reading and be sure to check out my video!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute fish! Oh my I love it. I would love to havd one. I agree I hate getting the oils on my hands and it takes some time to get them off. That's so convenient how you open and drain all in one place with no removing the can. I'm definitely checking it out on the link you provided. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete